Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guest Blogger!

HEY! WHATSUP?
My name is Oliver Bear. I'm a friend of Reffie's, and she's letting me be a Guest Blogger on her Blog Site. 
Sweet!
I'm also a student at the TOTALLY AWESOME Our Lady of Refuge Catholic School in Long Beach California. 
OLR BEARS ROCK!
Thanksgiving is almost here and I CAN'T WAIT. My favorite part of the day is the Football Games, the parades - AND PUMPKIN PIE. Oh Yeah! I am so thankful for pumpkin pieI'm also thankful for my family, my friends, and my SCHOOL
THANKS GOD!
I found some more Thanksgiving Links that I think you'll like. Reffie said that she would add them to her sidebar, but for now, just CLICK on the Links below to check them out:


Reffie's cool and so is our SCHOOL! If you're an OLR BEAR, let us hear you ROAR! Send your OLR School SHOUT OUT to Reffie and me at olrbear@gmail.com or leave a Comment below and we'll POST IT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment