Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Win Your Own OLR Bear!!!

AWESOME! We're running a CONTEST. We, meaning: me, Reffie the Bear,  AND the Our Lady of Refuge School FaceBook Page which is run by the totally cool Ms. Limon. And guess what the P R I Z E  is? Your very own OLR BEAR Backpack!


Really!

And it looks just like my buddy, Oliver Bear. CHECK IT OUT. I'm wearing one in the photo below.

Here's how you ENTER:
The First 20 people to either A.) Comment on THIS OLR Bear Blog post, or B.) Get a new “like” for the OLR Facebook Page, will be entered into a drawing to win the OLR Bear (Oliver) pictured below (with me.)

Rules: For my blog, do not use “anonymous” profile for your comments. (We need to know who you are) On Facebook, you must send us the name of the new “like” that you secured. If you haven't Like'd the Our Lady of Refuge School Facebook Page, then LIKE it NOW and you're entered (if you're one of the first TWENTY.)
Oh, yeah. There's a link to the Our Lady of Refuge School Facebook Page right here in my Blogs sidebar.
So . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . what are you waiting for?

5 comments: