Friday, September 3, 2010

Goodbye Summer!

Wow! Summer 2010 is already gone. Well, almost. It doesn't officially end until September 22, which will be the first day of Fall. But school starts in just 5 days!

It's been a great summer!

I spent a lot of time at the beach. I swam, made sand castles, and roasted marshmallows. I even took surfing lessons.

I had a blast at OLR Creative Summer School, where I learned to cook some amazing meals, improved my guitar skills, and discovered the world of digital photography.

I also used a sewing machine for the first time, went deep sea fishing, wrote a new song AND started serving at Sunday Mass.

It's been a fun summer, and I hate to see it go - BUT - a whole new school year is waiting just around the corner.

I CAN'T WAIT ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment