Friday, September 10, 2010

I Love to Read!

One of the best things about the new school year is having the OLR School Library and Computer Lab open for business again. Wow! I'm excited! Have I told you how much I enjoy reading? Mrs. Napier runs the coolest Library & Lab ever. She's really helpful and she has lots of suggestions when I'm having a hard time using the computer. I can't wait to check out my first book for the new school year. My friends and I will keep a look out for the best books. Watch for our reviews right here.

The gorilla above on the right lives in the school library. I nicknamed him H2T, because he swears that he is the cover model for Eric Carle's classic picture book, From Head to Toe. I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

You can usually find H2T hanging out next to "his" book. When he's not looking at his picture on the book cover, he likes to read books about the rainforest. He also likes to learn about the rainforest online. One of his favorite sites is National Geographic's Rainforest at Night . Check it out HERE..

No comments:

Post a Comment